Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Save us, Lord our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise.

Psalm 106

Save us, Lord our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise. v47

This morning's reading is a splash of cold water on face - an awakening to who I have been. I've been like the Israelites who grumbled and complained as described in this Psalm and who could not wait on the Lord.

God IS at work in our lives every single day and every moment of our lives - He is in control and He love us.

That is why yesterday's post is so important as I must daily be thankful and remember what God has done...for me.

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalm 126:3
 
My Prayer: Lord Jesus, what an amazing God You are that You created the Heavens and Earth and everything that inhabit them, and You created me, knowing everything about me even before I was born...and yet You still came to rescue me, dying on the cross.  You have transformed Thank You Jesus.  I am not worth such love and blessing.  I worry far too much.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from and overcome such sin and turn towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.