Friday, March 30, 2018

Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin.

 Proverbs 13

Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin. v3

It's more than just what we say - it is what is in our hearts.

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. Luke 6:45

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God who loves me and who protects me - thank You Jesus. I am not worth such love.  I worry.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Please help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others. Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.