Saturday, September 29, 2018

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Zechariah 14

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name. v9

Zechariah speaks of a day of the Lord that is coming.  Of course this is a prophecy of Jesus, and we must also remember that Jesus will come once again (Luke 17:22) after He dies on the cross, rises from the grave, and then rises into Heaven.  We must be ready and recognize when Jesus arrives in our lives - for He is here for us now - in this life.  Yet many ignore the invitation to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. 

We must be ready.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You died on the cross and rose again for me - thank You Jesus for doing this and for giving me freedom from the sting of sin and death - the greatest gift of all time!  I am not worth such love.  I daily miss the mark.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You love Him.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.