Monday, May 5, 2014

"And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

Luke 11

"And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.” v26

It is only through Christ Jesus that we can free from sin...first, only Jesus can forgive sins.  Second, He desires true repentance and this also is only possible through Christ Jesus.  We can stop doing sin but we may only do another sin - with Jesus we can truly repent and turn towards Him and a more pure and holy life.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are the only one who is pure, holy and blameless.  And though You were innocent, You willingly gave up Your life for us so that we would not be slave to sin.  You are great and I desperately need You in my life.  I am selfish, prideful, etc. Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from such sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.