Monday, May 12, 2014

"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

Luke 12

"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." v7

Jesus wants us to have a healthy fear of His judgement.  He knows all about us, and no sin is hidden from Him.  At the same time, this is an encouragement because He knows all about us and loves us no less.  And if we believe in Him and obey Him, we are saved.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a great God because of Your love, mercy, kindness, and compassion for me.  You know everything about me, including my sin...yet You love me anyway and of course You died on the cross for me!  Thank You Jesus!  I am not deserving of such blessing.  I am lazy, I neglect You and pursue earthly and worldly pursuits instead of You...I am deeply sorry and I seek Your forgiveness Jesus.  Please help me turn from such sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me!  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me be the man You intend for me.