Tuesday, May 27, 2014

When he said this, all his opponents were humiliated, but the people were delighted with all the wonderful things he was doing.

Luke 13

When he said this, all his opponents were humiliated, but the people were delighted with all the wonderful things he was doing. v17

I am often confronted with truth...either in the Word, by a sermon, or on other occasions by brothers and sisters in Christ.  The question is whether I accept the truth or do I run from it...as do those described here.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  I KNOW no one comes to the father except through You.  And You provide like no other person or way can....I need not have any reason to seek other Gods.  Yet I do...my own powers, other pursuits, etc.  Yet You still love me and bless me.  I am not worthy of such love and blessing.  Please forgive me for turning from You.  Please help me turn from such sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.