Wednesday, May 21, 2014

“‘Sir,’ the man replied, ‘leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it. If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.’”

Luke 13

“‘Sir,’ the man replied, ‘leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it. If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.’” v8-9

Jesus is indeed patient beyond what we deserve but it is my understanding that His patience is not unlimited and that all sin is punished either now or in heaven.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed a great God, full of patience and second chances for me.  I am not worthy of such love and patience. I am impatient myself, also lazy, quick to anger, slow to listen, and full of pride.  Thank You that You love me anyway Jesus but please forgive me.  Help me turn from such sin and help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.