Friday, March 27, 2015

For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations.

Ephesians 2

For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. v14-15

It's not that the Old Testament laws and regulations don't apply, it's belief and trust in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior that matters.  It is by faith that all things are possible and through Him we are made more like Him...as only Christ can do.

My Prayer: Lord, You are an incredible God that gives us freedom...freedom from sin, and freedom from a focus on works.   I know that faith and a heart for God is of primary importance...I must also do what God says...yet often I don't.  Thank You for Your love Jesus and the blessings You provide...despite knowing everything about me and my sin.  I am not worth such love and blessing.  But You provide it anyway.  How awesome You are!  Forgive me Jesus and help me turn from my sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Cure and heal Lisa of this cancer.  Help me serve and lead Lisa, Zach, and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.