Monday, March 30, 2015

In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.

Ephesians 3

In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. v12

In the Old Testament, God is the God of all but He reveals himself only through the high priests (Levites, Aaron and his sons), prophets and in specific places He designates (Tent of Meeting).  Through Christ and the Holy Spirit we have a God that all can meet with personally and as Paul says we can approach Him with "freedom and confidence".

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are all powerful, all knowing, creator of all things - yet You love me despite my brokenness, and You make yourself available to me and all of Your children at any time - we just need to call out Your name.  How great You are!  Thank You that You are so available to us Jesus!  I am not worth such a God...I am selfish, lazy, disobedient, etc.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from such sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure Lisa of this cancer.  Help me serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Please help me grow in my faith in You Jesus. Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.