Thursday, March 26, 2015

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Ephesians 2

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. v10

Once again, as I posted yesterday, God DOES have a plan for us...and it is great...and we are to be hopeful and encouraged...regardless of the circumstances...in Jeremiah 29:11 the plan is not for harm.  What suffering we may endure is only temporary...as such when we do suffer we are to give thanks knowing that God keeps His promises.

...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

My Prayer: Lord, You are a great God and I know Your plans for Lisa and myself are good...it may be a mystery what this goodness is but You tell us that Your plans for us are not to harm us but to prosper us.  Yet sometimes I have my doubts. This is sinful...so please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from such sin.  Thank You that You love me anyway.  Help love and trust You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Heal and cure her of this cancer.  Help me serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.