Friday, March 13, 2015

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

2 Corinthians 9

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. v10-11

Giving is a blessing and it glorifies God.  

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You have provided abundantly and for all needs and in all ways...You are gracious as You bless and provide well beyond what I deserve.  I am prayerful and hopeful that I glorify You with how I give and use the treasure with which You have placed in my care.  I am not worth the many, many blessings You provide and place in my care.  I am selfish, lazy, disobedient, harsh with my thoughts, words, and actions, etc.  Thank You that You love me anyway and thank You for the abundance of blessings in my life.  Forgive me please for my sin and help me turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Cure her of this cancer.  Give Lisa comfort and encouragement. Help me serve and strengthen Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.