Tuesday, March 10, 2015

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

2 Corinthians 8

 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich. v9

I know, in the moment, that I am rich...in all ways...with Christ I am rich.  I should be thankful for ALL that He provides...the list is long!

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

Also:

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

My Prayer:  Lord, I KNOW I have it good...even with the trial of Lisa's cancer....there is richness and abundance everywhere...like a great mammogram report that cancer is not in the lymph nodes...that we have so many people praying for us, encouraging, helping us...etc.  God is great in all ways...all the time.  I am not deserving of such blessing!  I worry far too much.  Thank You Jesus that You love me anyway but please forgive me!  Help me turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.