Monday, March 28, 2016

For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Psalm 48

For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end. v14

As I posted Friday, being still allows us to more fully be aware of God's greatness and all of His wonderful attributes. When we are still we are also able to step back and have some perspective...while we may be under attack in our day-to-day life, we can find refuge and stillness in Him and our cares and concerns can be laid at His feet.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:29-30

When we are able to take refuge with God daily He promises blessing.

Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. Proverbs 8:34

His blessings are innumerable...including that He is our guide..."even to the end".

My Prayer: Jesus, what an awesome God You are that we can come to You with our burdens, concerns and worries...that You will help us carry them or carry them entirely.  Thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such blessings because my worry persists.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from such sin and turn towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure Lisa of her cancer and the side effects from chemo and radiation.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach, and Dustin...and serve You.  Help us make progress with Dustin's potty training!  You are able!  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.