Sunday, December 18, 2016

A person’s steps are directed by the Lord. How then can anyone understand their own way?

Proverbs 20

A person’s steps are directed by the LordHow then can anyone understand their own way? v24

God is in control (Colossians 1:16-17) and it is futile and full of folly to pursue our own desires and plansWe exist to glorify God, so our efforts should be on renewal of the mind (Romans 12:2) and understanding of God's will for our lives.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God and You have brought me up to incredible highs and dreadful lows.  You never leave me and I know You are for me.  Thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such love.  I am lazy and I worry too much.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome my sin and turn towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead Zach and Dustin to You and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me lead and serve my family and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.