Wednesday, December 28, 2016

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.

Proverbs 21

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord. v30

Having worked my entire career in technology, I see many around me that place their trust and faith in themselves.  While it is important to be thoughtful and desire wisdom, it is more important to seek God's wisdom and then align our lives with God's wisdom (Romans 12:2).

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Proverbs 9:10 (see also Psalm 110:10, Proverbs 1:7).

Check out other posts on the futility of human plans or our own plans vs those of God.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God, abounding in love, compassion, mercy, patience, etc.  I know You have blessed me with an abundance of second, third chances, etc. Thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such blessings!  I am lazy...a sluggard!  Please forgive me for my neglect of my time with You Jesus and help me turn towards You...daily and throughout the day!  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do. Help me grow in my faith.  Help me lead Zach and Dustin to You and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me lead and serve my family and serve You and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.