Monday, June 5, 2017

Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”

Genesis 18

Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year, and Sarah will have a son. v14

Abraham's wife scoffs at the notion that at her age, she will give birth to a child.  Yet nothing for the Lord is impossible, and He also knows our doubts as nothing is hidden from the Lord. 


“Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20

You, God, know my folly; my guilt is not hidden from you. Psalm 69:5
 
We must have faith - surely we will doubt from time to time, but we are to bring our doubts and concerns to the Lord in prayer.
My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are the creator, the first and the last, and surely nothing is impossible for you.  We should never doubt because of who You are and also because of what You have done for us already - we should not seek proof as we have it!  Thank You for doing the impossible for me already - my cup overflows.  I am blessed beyond what I deserve.  Please forgive me for my worry and doubt.  Help me overcome such sin and turn towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior. Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.