Monday, June 12, 2017

So Esau despised his birthright.

Genesis 25

So Esau despised his birthright. v34

We are often unsatisfied with our circumstances - left grumbling and complaining.  Yet we often fail to see what God is doing in our lives during these circumstances.  We should not grumble and complain - we should trust in what God has in store for us.


Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky.  Philippians 2:14-15

Who are we? You are not grumbling against us, but against the Lord. Exodus 16:8
 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
 
My Prayer: Lord, You are an awesome God - full of love and patience for me.  Thank You Jesus.  This is true even though I fail to have patience for others.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.