Thursday, July 13, 2017

If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.

Exodus 15

If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you. v26

It did not take more than 3 days of wandering (see v22) without water after God demonstrated his might and protection by parting the Red Sea - after these three days, the Israelites began to grumble once again.

We should of course not complain or grumble about our circumstances - see posts here.  We must live a life of gratitude, and draw near to God - see also post yesterday.

Lord, Your hand is mighty, and You protect me, You provide for me, and You love me - this I know.

Thank You Jesus!

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God - creator of all things and able to do anything.  Thank You for how You bless me.  I am undeserving.  I speak harsh things about others.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and have them choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.