Friday, July 7, 2017

Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Why, Lord, why have you brought trouble on this people? Is this why you sent me? Ever since I went to Pharaoh to speak in your name, he has brought trouble on this people, and you have not rescued your people at all.”

Exodus 5

Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Why, Lord, why have you brought trouble on this people? Is this why you sent me? Ever since I went to Pharaoh to speak in your name, he has brought trouble on this people, and you have not rescued your people at all.” v22-23

The Lord has a plan - yet often we don't know all of what God's plan is or we don't know what His timing may be.  We may hear from God and feel led to better understand God's plan but it requires patience on our part AND a willingness to engage with God for Him to give us patience and for Him to reveal more of His plan to us.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

 Sometimes we must just have faith.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14
 
There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens[.] Ecclesiastes 3:1
 
This is what the Lord says:
“In the time of my favor I will answer you,
    and in the day of salvation I will help you[.] Isaiah 49:8
 
See also posts here.  
 
My Prayer:  Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God who has responded in prayer and delivered blessings beyond my imagination - You are always with me and hear my prayers.  Thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such love.  I often do not do all that You desire for me.  Please forgive me and help me turn from such sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo. Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others. Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.