Monday, July 3, 2017

Looking this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

Exodus 2

Looking this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand. v12

We all have sin and it is not wise to attempt to hide our sin - for God knows all of our sin and He is willing to forgive us if we come to Him in confession and with a heart to repent.

God wants us to return to Him - if we earnestly repent, God will help us gain victory over sin. 

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent. Luke 15:7


With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies. Psalm 108:13
 
My Prayer:  Lord Jesus, You have helped me gain victory over many sins in my life and I am grateful - thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such love and blessing.  Other sin continues in my life.  Please forgive me and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself strength and wisdom.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.