Tuesday, July 25, 2017

However, when the time comes for me to punish, I will punish them for their sin.

Exodus 32

However, when the time comes for me to punish, I will punish them for their sin. v34

When we sin - we should understand that God will forgive us if we ask, but we will never escape punishment for we are held accountable at the end of our lives for what we have done and we may even face justice in this life as scripture in verse 34 indicates.

For those who believe they can escape punishment - think again - nothing is hidden from our God who is all knowing.


God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. Romans 2:6-7

We should support and speak truth into one another's lives - see post yesterday.

And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being. Genesis 9:5

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God, full of love and compassion, beyond what my words can describe.  I know You love me and You are SO patient with me.  Thank You Jesus!  Please forgive me for my lack of grace for others.  Help me turn from my sin towards You and love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself strength and wisdom.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.