Friday, October 3, 2014

"And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning."

John 15

"And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning." v27

Although I was not present when Jesus walked the earth, I have the Bible and I know His story.   I also know the power of His hand and of His Spirit.  I am commanded to speak boldly about Jesus.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed great and I have personally witnessed Your power in my life and in the life of those around me.  Yet I often neglect, deny, or disobey You.  I am deeply sorry Jesus and I thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me!  Help me turn from such sin and towards You.  Help me publicly and proudly proclaim Your greatness.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.