Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

Romans 15

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. v7

Just as it says in John 15:7, " My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you;", Paul tells us to accept one another for who we are.  God wired each person to be who they are for a specific purpose and also brought people together for a specific purpose - all for His glory, and for His pure and perfect plan.  While we can encourage one another...it is to be done in love, and not for us, but for Him.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a great God full of love for me, completely accepting of me, knowing everything about me even before I was born.  You came to earth for me and willingly laid down Your life for me.  What a great God You are!  Thank You Jesus!  I am not worth such love and blessing.  I am harsh with my thoughts, words, and actions, among my many sins!  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus and help me turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.