Monday, January 19, 2015

Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.

Romans 13

Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh. v14

For me to clothe myself with the Lord Jesus Christ, I am to seek Him out in all ways, the Bible, prayer, worship, service, reflection, fellowship, etc.  

My Prayer: Lord, You are a great God full of love and compassion for me...You know everything about me yet You chose me, and You willingly laid down Your life for me...and You continue to bless me in ways I cannot even see and appreciate.  I am not worth such love and blessing.  I am full of pride, and worry.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me and help me turn from such sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.