Tuesday, January 13, 2015

For from him and through him and for him are all things.

Romans 11

For from him and through him and for him are all things. v36

Lord, You are the creator, the beginning, the end, and everything in between.  I am desperate without You!  I need You in all ways, all of the time.  Yet I often am disrespectful of You.  This is a grave sin for which I am deeply sorry.  Thank You for Your love and I once again appeal to You for Your continued love and forgiveness.  

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, I love You.  You provided wisdom that can be found nowhere else...You protect, You provide, You are kind...You are the fruits of the Spirit.  I deeply desire to fully have within me all the fruits of the spirit.  Yet I often act as if my relationship with You is not important.  Please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from such sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of Your heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.