Monday, January 26, 2015

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

1 Corinthians 1

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength. v25

It is NOT weakness or lack of intelligence to love Christ.  I should not be ashamed but instead boldly proclaim my love for God.

My Prayer: Lord, You are indeed wise and strong beyond human comprehension and You are both my guide and my rock.  Without You I am nothing.  You formed me and saved me...knowing everything about me, including my sin.  How awesome You are.  I am not worth the effort You have made and continue to make for me.  I am lazy, I take Your name in vain, I have harsh thoughts, words, and actions for others, I exacerbate my family, etc....the list is long...daily.  Thank You that you love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus!  Help me turn from such sin and towards You instead.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and everyday.