Tuesday, January 6, 2015

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

Romans 8

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. v26

Our God cares about us deeply.  He listens to us...even when we don't use words.  He knows what is in our hearts and on our minds...

My Prayer: Lord Jesus...I am weak in prayer but I deeply desire to know and glorify You...I know You love me deeply...more than I will ever comprehend.  Thank You Jesus...I know I am not worth such love but You provide it freely...as a gift to me...the greatest gift of all time.  Please forgive me for my sin...I fail to love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength...and this is the #1 command!  Help me turn from such sin and towards You Jesus.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today...and every day.