Thursday, January 29, 2015

Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

1 Corinthians 3

 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?  If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple. v16-17

We are to be good stewards with what God has entrusted to us.  I am also reminded of the following verse.


From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.  Luke 12:48

My Prayer: Lord, I know You have blessed me with time, treasure and talents and I am blessed with how You provide...more than abundantly.  I am not worth such blessing.  I am selfish, quick to anger, slow to listen, harsh with my words, thoughts and actions, etc.  Thank You that You love me anyway Jesus but please forgive me for such sin and help me turn from such sin towards You instead.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and ever day.