Thursday, January 15, 2015

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.

Romans 12

 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. v11

Loving and serving the Lord should be full of joy, excitement...and fervor!  The Lord is indeed great and we exist to glorify Him.  See also post here.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed worthy of my worship...even if my worship is insufficient to match Your glory.  I am not worthy of Your love yet You love me all the same.  Thank You Jesus.  I am lazy, selfish, harsh with my thoughts, words, and actions.  I also often fail to glorify You in all that I do.  Please forgive me for my sin and help me turn from my sin and towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help grow in my faith. Help me understand Your message for me, be obedient to this message, and apply it to my life today and every day.