Friday, February 12, 2016

Be exalted in your strength, Lord; we will sing and praise your might.

Psalm 21

Be exalted in your strength, Lord; we will sing and praise your might. v13


We should not fail to see God's strength, power, glory, daily in all things, regardless of where we are in our life. 

Creation alone is worthy of our praise.

My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens;
when I summon them, they all stand up together. Isaiah 48:13

And God blesses us with His Word, His Son, the Holy Spirit.  And we are blessed with a God who is able to sympathize with us (Hebrews 4:15) because He lived as a man and was tempted as we are. He lived a sinless life and then died for us so that we could have eternal life and be free from the bondage of sin. Jesus, thank You for the greatness You are and for the greatness You are for us and the many blessings You pour out in our lives daily!

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, what an amazing God You are!  You are so full of compassion, grace, patience, etc. for me...even though I am surely undeserving!  Thank You!  That You would even lift a finger for me is amazing.  You don't even need me...yet You come after me like the one lost sheep...thank You Jesus!  I love You Jesus and I desperately need You in my life.  Please forgive me for my selfishness.  Help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of this cancer and the side effects from chemo and radiation. Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin, and serve You Jesus.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.