Wednesday, May 13, 2020

God is a righteous judge, a God who displays his wrath every day..... He observes everyone on earth; his eyes examine them.

Psalm 5, 6, 7, 10, and 11

God is a righteous judge, a God who displays his wrath every day..... He observes everyone on earth; his eyes examine them.  Psalm 7:11, 11:4

Day 107 of my chronological study of the Bible with The Daily Bible® - In Chronological Order (NIV®) (available by purchase through Amazon - author F. LaGard Smith) focuses on 112 of David's psalms which my study has not already covered or will not cover through other daily devotions as part of a broader study within their historical context.  My study groups 112 of David's psalms into five major topical areas, starting today with "Psalms of the Troubled Soul".

I have often seen evil and injustice in the world and from time to time it frustrates me that I don't see justice or punishment for the purveyors of evil or perpetrators of injustice.  Yet as I posted a few days ago, nothing is hidden from God and all will be held to account at the final judgement and