Tuesday, April 5, 2016

For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people.

Psalm 52

For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. v9

In the quiet of the morning, I am ever more aware of God's greatness, His creation, His blessings, etc.  God has done more than I can ever imagine and He is always working in my life, for He is a jealous God...jealous FOR me. 

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19
 
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  Hebrews 4:13

Praise and worship of God is the right and proper response to who God is, what He has done and what He will continue to do.
 
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”  Hebrews 12:28-29

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God full of love and compassion for me...even though I have sinned and continue to sin....all before Your very eyes. You are so full of mercy for me and gentleness, etc.  Thank You Jesus...I am not deserving of such love.  I don't want to worry, or be impatient or angry but I often do and am these things.  Please forgive me and help me overcome my sin and help me turn towards You instead.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength. Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure Lisa of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach, and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.