Friday, April 22, 2016

I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.

Psalm 63

I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. v2

As David has, I HAVE seen God's hand in my life, as He demonstrates a glimpse of His power and glory.  As I have drawn near to God He has drawn near to me (James 4:8) and I have felt the glow of His light...I continue to feel the glow of His light (Psalm 119:105).  Praise and worship is an essential part of our daily life with God.  

Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. Hebrews 13:15

Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1

As part of my praise, I am deeply grateful for how God sustains me and all things - see also here.

My Prayer: Lord, You are a great God who has done wonderful things in the world and in my life, and in the life of those around me.  You are a great God who knows no equal.  You are the Lord of Lords and worthy of my praise.  I am deeply grateful for the gift of Jesus Christ and for his blood shed for me.  I am not worth such a gift as my worry, impatience, etc. continue - please forgive me Jesus.  Help me overcome and turn from my sin and turn towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure Lisa of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.