Monday, April 11, 2016

For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

Psalm 57

For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. v10

God's love is deep and wide - and human understanding cannot fathom and fully appreciate the magnitude of God's love.

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19
 
God loves me so much that He drank from the same cup of God's fury that God reserves for Babylon and her inhabitants in Revelation 16:19.
 
God willingly laid down His life for me...broken and sinful.  The greatest gift of all time.
 
My Prayer: Lord, You ARE the greatest gift of all time.  I am not worth such a gift.  I am broken and sinful.  I continue to be impatient and harsh with others and I worry.  Please forgive me.  Help me overcome such sin and turn towards You.  Help me love others as You love me.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message today and every day.