Saturday, August 13, 2016

Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.

Psalm 119

Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures. v90

In this world, the earthly realm, people and things come and go - we should not place our faith and trust in them.  Yet we do, we idolize people, ourselves, things, etc. However, God has no equal in terms of His power, his knowledge, and His love.  He loves us and He is faithful and trustworthy like no other.  

Lord, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1

I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. Ephesians 1:18-19

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:1-2

 My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an incredible God - incomparable in power, knowledge, and love...and my words are insufficient for how great You are. I need You desperately Jesus.  Thank You for the many blessings You pour out for me - I am not worthy.  Please forgive me for my worry and my laziness.  Help me overcome my sin and turn towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure Lisa of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin..and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.