Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.



Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. V10

As I wrap up my study Daniel, we get one final glimpse of Daniel’s vision of the end times.  Today we read about how some will be saved and some will not and this is recorded in the “book of the saved”.  I am reminded that we must be a light to others and share the gospel, and that there will be some who choose not to submit to Jesus as their Lord and Savior.  We are to save as many as we can and our role is to be a messenger – we do not save as this is for Jesus alone to do.

See also post here.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an awesome God who saves and does so out of love and mercy for all.  You give all of us many, many second chances and opportunities to repent and surrender to You.  I thank You for doing this for me and I grateful that You adopted me as Your own.  I am not worthy of such love.  I often fail to be a light and I neglect to share the gospel.  Please forgive me and help me overcome and turn from such sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You love me.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Please help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.