Monday, October 1, 2018

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves.

Malachi 4

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. v2

Yes, judgement is coming for all - as no sin is hidden or goes unpunished.  But for those who repent and remain faithful, who fear the Lord, there is hope.  We don't need to be ambivalent our doubtful towards God.  He does not change (Malachi 3:6) and He keeps His promises. Most importantly, He loves us and never leaves us.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a good, good Father - who loves me and never leaves or forsakes me.  Thank You Jesus for saving me and loving me while I still sin.  I am not worthy of such love.  I am quick to anger.  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You love me.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.