Sunday, October 21, 2018

But Jesus told him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”

Matthew 8

But Jesus told him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.” v22

We all have earthly matters that we must attend to - family, work, health, etc. In the midst of life, we often claim that we don't have time for God, who ironically, has provided all the many things we claim get in the way of our relationship with God.  In my experience, it's not that we don't have time for God - we do - it's that we don't value the time we do spend with God. All of us must find our own path to God and a path to a deeper relationship with God.  For me it's been my blogging here where I have found God talking to me.  It's taken years of plugging away - but year over year my desire for Jesus has grown as I've gotten to know more about Him and seen Him transform my heart and life.