Tuesday, March 5, 2019

There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.

Luke 13

There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. v28

All are deserving of God's love and mercy - for we all sin.  However, just as Jesus indicates, not all will either accept the invitation to join God's kingdom and many have not heard the Gospel.  I must at every opportunity, share the gospel and be a light.  I must snatch others from the fire.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an amazing God who loves me and who snatched me from the fire - thank You Jesus!  Yet I am undeserving...I make judgements about who can be saved - these are not my judgements to make!  Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, and mind and love others as You love me.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give Lisa and myself wisdom and strength.  Please heal Lisa of her cancer and from the side effects of chemo.  Help us lead Zach and Dustin to You Jesus and for them to choose You as their Lord and Savior.  Please provide Godly friends and spouses to Zach and Dustin.  Help me serve You, my family, my church, and others.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.