Saturday, July 13, 2013

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves.

Malachi 4

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. v2

Jesus will return - the 2nd coming.  It will be a day of judgement and only those who believe and have faith in Jesus Christ will be saved.  I must not only have faith however, I must live with a level of intentionality so that I can fully become the man God intends for me...to play the role in terms of spiritual head of the household as God intends and commands me to play this role.

I have previously read and posted bout this and I pray that I can and do become the man God intends for me.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are all.  You are everything.  You have created everything, know everything, are everywhere...and You are an active God that works in all times in all places.  You certainly don't need me but You love me, You died for me and You are an active force and spirit in my life.  This is despite my many sins of harshness, impatience, and selfishness, and more.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me for these and my other sins.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Give me strength.  Help me be bold and daring.  Help me love and encourage and  be selfless.  Help me glorify You Jesus.