Monday, July 1, 2013

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Zechariah 14

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name. v9

There certainly will come a day when Jesus comes again back to earth...the end of times.  Indeed on that day Jesus will reign over the whole earth...but does He not now already?  I must live with the end in mind and live with a recognition that Jesus reigns over all of the earth now...and forevermore.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are Lord over all.  You created everything and You are everthing.  You were here in the beginning and You will be here at the end of all times.  There is no earth Lord except You.  Jesus, You are great indeed!  You don't need me yet You love me.  I am not worthy of such love.  I am selfish...I am impatient...I am harsh with my words.  Please forgive me Jesus.  Help me be more like You.  Help me also have a bold and daring faith.