Friday, March 14, 2014

"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.” v25

Mark 11

"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.” v25

I continue to hold over my cousin's head interactions she has had with me as a means to not talk to her. I am forgive Barbara as Jesus forgives me - no gray area here.  It must be done.  I must also love others as Jesus loves me...again no gray area here.  It must be done.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You indeed are a great God and You always provide!  Even when I have worried You have come through.  I am not worthy that provide as You do as You have blessed me well beyond what I deserve.  I worry far too much.  I am worrying now about this job interview.  Thank You that You love me anyway Jesus but please forgive me.  Help me turn from such worry.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  If it is Your will that I get this job, help me be effective with my meeting and help me get this job.  I want to serve You Jesus.  I love You.