Friday, March 21, 2014

...I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

Luke 1

...I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught. v3-4

Passing on the word of God is critical...we are to pass it on to all to hear...all nations and our children.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”  Matthew 28:19-20

...

Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6

I know it is my responsibility to speak and teach the Word of God into as many lives as possible, including people I know, people I meet, my own children and others to whom I teach.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are a great God full of love, compassion, kindness and guidance for me.  Without You I would be lost.  I am not worthy that You should teach me and love me as You do.  I continue to worry...greatly about a job that I hope to get.  This is of course not for me to decide.  I need to place all my trust in You that You know what is best for me.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me for my worry and for my arrogance that I think I know better than You do what is good for me.  Help me turn from such sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me. Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.