Thursday, March 13, 2014

“Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them."

Mark 11

“Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them." v23

Jesus wants us to have faith - of course faith in Him and all that He is.  That is why worship, prayer, study, and the other spiritual disciplines are important - we must become present to who God is and who He is for us...and others.

This reminds of a book written by 17th century monk who desired to be present with God in all his daily activities...here is the link to the book. 

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are indeed great...great in all ways...and Your will, plans and all of Your actions are great...not just great but perfect and pure.  And You love me, suffered greatly for me and died for me....the greatest gift of all time.  I am not worthy of such love and blessing as I worry, I am impatient, and I am selfish.  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from such sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.