Monday, March 31, 2014

She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

Luke 2

She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them. v7

In yesterday's sermon, Pastor Scott spoke about humility in service to our Lord Jesus Christ.  We are to serve as Jesus served and also because we are to love others just as Christ loved us....scripture is abound for why are to serve and that we are to serve to glorify Christ not ourselves.  

Of all things we are to do in this world, it is to serve humbly our Lord Jesus Christ.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are great for an infinite number of reasons one of which is for Your ultimate act of service for us - that You came to earth to suffer and die for us so that we would not be slave to our sin and have eternity in heaven with You.  You ARE the greatest gift of all time!  I am not worthy of such blessing and kindness.  I neglect Your command to love You and others by NOT coming to You daily!  Thank You that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  I am wrong.  Help me turn from such sin.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.