Thursday, March 6, 2014

"Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

Mark 10

"Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” v15

There are many ways that you can describe children but one that comes to mind is that children soak things up...they desire to learn and constantly ask "why?"  I too desire to be like this and this is what I think of when Jesus talks here in Mark about how believers should be like children.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are an amazing God full of love, mercy, kindness, patience, etc. - all the fruits of the spirit and then some!  You have blessed of course well beyond what I deserve.  I am weak, selfish, and I use my words too often tear people down.  I don't want to do these sins...I thank You Jesus that You love me anyway but please forgive me Jesus.  Help me turn from such sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.