Friday, March 28, 2014

Immediately his mouth was opened and his tongue set free, and he began to speak, praising God.

Luke 1

Immediately his mouth was opened and his tongue set free, and he began to speak, praising God. v64

In the same way that Mary praised God, Zechariah praised God for keeping His promise.  

Just as the angel Gabriel responded to Mary's fears and said:

For no word from God will ever fail. Luke 1:37

Just as I posted yesterday, God demands our attention and He demands our praise.  Praise is an outward expression of our NEED and LOVE of Him.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus...You are indeed great - I have witnessed in my own life Your power, love, mercy, etc.  I am not worthy of such love and blessing...I am selfish.  Yet You love me anyway...thank You Jesus.  Please forgive me for my selfishness.  Help me turn from such sin.  Help me be the man You intend for me.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.