Friday, September 2, 2016

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. v3

We should not wait for certain times of year (Passover, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) to celebrate all of the great things God has done for us.  We should go to God daily with our praise and worship.  There will never be a shortage of gratitude in our lives.  Our love for God should grow as our appreciation of His blessings are more present in our live.

My Prayer: Lord, You are the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords and You are my personal Lord and Savior, You came for me, died for me, and You give me life to the full - thank You Jesus...amazing that You have done all of this and that You continue to bless me and be so full of compassion for me.  I am not worth such love.  I worry, I am impatient, etc.  Please forgive me Jesus, help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach, and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.