Thursday, September 15, 2016

Your name, Lord, endures forever, your renown, Lord, through all generations.

Psalm 135

Your name, Lord, endures forever, your renown, Lord, through all generations.v13


That the Lord endures forever provides great comfort to me because I know that He will be with me always and that He is faithful.  He is my rock.  When all of the world crumbles around me, and sometimes it has and will feel this way, God will hold me up and I will not be shaken - see also Habakkuk 3, Psalm 37, Psalm 125, and Hebrews 12

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, what an awesome God You are!  You were there at the beginning and You will be there at the end of times.  You created all things, are in all things, and hold all things together.  You are full of love and compassion for me even though I am not deserving.  Thank You Jesus.  But I need Your forgiveness - for my worry.  Please forgive me and help me turn from such sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength. Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith. Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.