Thursday, September 22, 2016

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. v16

As I posted Tuesday, God knows me far better than I know myself, and any plans I have for myself that are not aligned with Him are futile.  He also has a plan for me that is good.

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

This plan includes us serving at the mercy of God and for the glory of God.

In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.  Ephesians 1:1-12
 
My Prayer: Jesus, what an awesome God You are!  I know You have a plan for me to prosper, for hope, and a future...a great plan!  You have blessed me already well beyond what I deserve.  You keep all of Your promises!  Thank You Jesus.  I am not worth such love and blessing.  I continue to worry. Please forgive me Jesus and help me overcome and turn from my sin towards You.  Help me love You with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength. Help me love others as You do.  Help me grow in my faith.  Give me strength.  Give Lisa strength.  Please heal and cure her of her cancer and the side effects from chemo.  Help me lead and serve Lisa, Zach, and Dustin...and serve You.  Help me understand, be obedient to, and apply Your message for me today and every day.